Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Dream About The New Government

Last night God gave me a dream (more of a voice that was very direct about it) that he (God) was setting up a new government for us, in this dream i seen my older brother get a job very easily as a camera man (this brother never had a job in his life) and the job paid him 3,000 dollars a month. In this dream i told him that "i needed to get a job like that" then the dream moved on to the next one. When i had woken up the words Of God was heavily on my spirit, i remember him telling me to "get it right."

So i believe that the currency still will fall and everything only because God is getting ready to set up a new government for us, i'm not sure how things will play out now... All i know now is that God is allowing all things to crash so he can set up a new government for us (i hope it is a good one, from the looks of my older brother getting a 3,000 dollar job then it is looking pretty good for us.) I will keep you guys updated when God informs me.  

1 comment:

  1. Are you talking about in the millennium? Now in 2020 it appears that the NWO is about to come to fruition, however, Jesus will destroy the antichrist with the breath of his mouth. They are about to put chips in the vaccine (Apiject) for this bogus corona virus and it sure would seem like that is the mark of the beast. The masks could be the precursor to the mark. If you're wearing a mask, you will probably take the mark of the beast is my guess. Thereby identifying who you belong to. I believe people are spiritually marked already, that those goats who belong to the devil will take it and those who belong to Jesus will not.

    ReplyDelete